HOME // #northwestisbest
Collected by Amanda Rees
4905 Leary Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“This place sells big cruising bikes like you see in Amsterdam. I go for the coffee. They make really good espresso drinks, and on Fridays and Sundays they serve biscuits and gravy.” -Bill Frisell 4741 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 789-1678. This...
4739 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“Order great Italian pasta and meat dishes or let chef Ethan Stowell’s kitchen invent a unique family-style meal.” -Bill Frisell 4739 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 789-1200. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue. Read more about Bill Frisell's...
6501 Railroad Ave, Snoqualmie, WA 98065, USA
Perched at the top of a 268-foot waterfall, the 84-room hotel is only 30 minutes east of Seattle. You can hike, bike, fish, and do yoga. From $189. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue.
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
The views from Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park are spectacular. The Visitor's Center is just a short drive from Port Angeles, WA. Drive west from Port Angeles on Rt 101 to access desolate, windswept beaches and Hoh Rain Forest within...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna