HOME // #northwestisbest
Collected by Amanda Rees
4905 Leary Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“This place sells big cruising bikes like you see in Amsterdam. I go for the coffee. They make really good espresso drinks, and on Fridays and Sundays they serve biscuits and gravy.” -Bill Frisell 4741 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 789-1678. This...
4739 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“Order great Italian pasta and meat dishes or let chef Ethan Stowell’s kitchen invent a unique family-style meal.” -Bill Frisell 4739 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 789-1200. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue. Read more about Bill Frisell's...
6501 Railroad Ave, Snoqualmie, WA 98065, USA
Perched at the top of a 268-foot waterfall, the 84-room hotel is only 30 minutes east of Seattle. You can hike, bike, fish, and do yoga. From $189. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue.
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
The views from Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park are spectacular. The Visitor's Center is just a short drive from Port Angeles, WA. Drive west from Port Angeles on Rt 101 to access desolate, windswept beaches and Hoh Rain Forest within...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now