Collected by Robin SK
93 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z2, Canada
Walk down Ossington any afternoon and you are bound to encounter a mysterious snaking line emerging from a rather nondescript space. Despite the fact that this is Toronto, not Reykjavik, locals have been queueing up Scandinavian style to get their...
Grange Park, Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto is little bit obsessed with tacos right now, with full service, hyper designer or hipster restaurants opening every month. Proving that sometimes simple is best, SEVEN LIVES is basically a "barely there" food stall in the middle of...
1330 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6K 1L4, Canada
Brace the line ups because this is one of the most popular restaurants in Toronto. It's getting the accolades too: En Route named it one of their ten best restaurants in the country. The premise is simple: tacos, bourbon and loud hip hop and rap...
85 Hanna Ave #104, Toronto, ON M6K 3S3, Canada
For about 25 years, Mildred's Temple (nee Mildred's Pierce) has been known for its doughy, blueberry pancakes. Simply, they are the best. As per their website, the pancakes are called Mrs. Biederhof’s Legendary Light & Fluffy Blueberry Buttermilk...
150 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3T9, Canada
Frequent champion of the Eastern Regional Barista Championships, Sam James opened up his shop on a sleepy strip of Harbord near Brickford Park in 2009. He's come a long way since then with two other shops in the city, his Coffee Pocket near...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles