Collected by Lindsay Oda
1001 Minnesota St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
They had me at the yellow building. I love wandering the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco and both Piccino restaurant and separate coffee bar, are lovely places to gather. The coffee bar on 22nd Street serves carefully crafted Sightglass...
Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
A few blocks east of Goldsworthy's more prominent Spire is this installation of fallen trees snaking through the still standing ones. Wood Line is located within the cypress grove near the intersection of Presidio Boulevard and West Pacific...
Bernal Heights, San Francisco, CA, USA
I was flying from the US to China on this day, and I had a six-hour layover in San Francisco. My childhood best friend had just moved to the city, so I took a cab from the airport and met up with her in her new neighborhood. After catching up over...
475 25th St, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
On the first Friday evening of every month, Art Murmur takes over the streets and galleries of downtown Oakland, from Old Oakland to Uptown. The epicenter is 25th Street, between Telegraph Avenue and Broadway, where this bubble man, viewed from...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Travel Tips The World’s Best Cities for Expats
- 4 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 5 Hotels 10 Airbnb Alternatives for Every Kind of Vacation Home Seeker