Collected by Lindsay Oda
747 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
I attended my first creative happy hour few weeks ago and was blown away by the concept! Every Thursday, Club Six invites anyone who feels artistically inspired to come paint. They provide the space, paint, brushes, music, drinks and most...
1001 Minnesota St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
I woke up today to the foghorn blare. Fog is no surprise in San Francisco, but on a day it was supposed to be 72 degrees? So, I packed up and took myself to Dogpatch, south of downtown along San Francisco's eastern waterfront. This wonderful...
Presidio, San Francisco, CA, USA
A few blocks east of Goldsworthy's more prominent Spire is this installation of fallen trees snaking through the still standing ones. Wood Line is located within the cypress grove near the intersection of Presidio Boulevard and West Pacific...
Bernal Heights, San Francisco, CA, USA
I was flying from the US to China on this day, and I had a six-hour layover in San Francisco. My childhood best friend had just moved to the city, so I took a cab from the airport and met up with her in her new neighborhood. After catching up over...
475 25th St, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
On the first Friday evening of every month, Art Murmur takes over the streets and galleries of downtown Oakland, from Old Oakland to Uptown. The epicenter is 25th Street, between Telegraph Avenue and Broadway, where this bubble man, viewed from...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico