Collected by James Tegeder
Old West Side Rd, North Conway, NH 03860, USA
Ever wondered what a giant wave might look like in stone form? Look no further than Whitehorse Ledge. Massive slabs of granite provide a playground for rock climbers, offering more than seven pitches worth of class four and five climbing, as well...
Flume Gorge, Daniel Webster Hwy, Lincoln, NH 03251, USA
We pulled into the Lafayette Campground in Franconia Notch State Park with just enough time to go on a short hike. Lonesome Lake was the perfect destination. We spent 2 hours hiking up and poking around. It could easily be done in less time, but...
Mt Washington, Sargent's Purchase, NH 03846, USA
A car traveling up Mt. Washington is one full of passengers missing out on the area's true beauty. Screw the "This Car Climbed.." bumper stickers, and earn your crappy summit cafeteria meal after spending hours of treacherous foot-ascention to the...
Whiteface Intervale Rd, Sandwich, NH 03259, USA
We were driving towards Chocorua trail head on the southern edge of the White Mountains, when I made a last ditch effort for a change in plans. I am always game for an adventure, but on this humid summer day, I was not enthused about a summit...
56 Market St, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Beer, unlike wine, is something that I only warmed up to a couple years ago. I suppose I needed to find the kind that I enjoyed and not just any cheap beer available everywhere. So now when I know there will be a brewery at a place I'm visiting I...
Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Portsmouth is about 2 hours north of Boston and like so many other NH towns it has a great feel to it with great restaurants and lots of young people.Iit is about 20 minutes from Newburyport and Plum island beaches. The town of Portsmouth is a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico