Collected by Ali Schofield
Nkhata Bay, Malawi
I fell asleep to the sounds of Lake Malawi washing up on the shore every night, and to locals singing or playing drums. It was a lovely, peaceful spot on the lake in the warm heart of Africa, where lazy days passed by quickly. Lake Malawi offers...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December