Collected by Maya
Große Friedberger Str. 8, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
After working up an appetite shopping the Zeil, stop into this small bistro—with big portions—for genuine German fare. This unpretentious restaurant serves everything from schnitzel to sauerbraten with a plethora of local Frankfurt beer to wash it...
Schillerstraße 2, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Schiller Street comes to life every Friday, as local farmers and small business owners set up for Schillermarkt. Here you can find fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, authentic german cheese and sausages, as well as wine and flowers. One of...
Berger Str., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A great place to take in the authentic Frankfurt lifestyle, Berger Street runs through the intimate and down-to-earth neighborhood of Bornheim, and is filled with funky boutiques and second-hand stores that are perfect for those hard-to-find...
Mainkai 15, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Grab breakfast at this riverside café and catch up on local and international news with their endless supply of newspapers and magazines. This small café is often overlooked, but serves great coffee, tea, and small meals including salads, egg...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna