Collected by Maya
Große Friedberger Str. 8, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
After working up an appetite shopping the Zeil, stop into this small bistro—with big portions—for genuine German fare. This unpretentious restaurant serves everything from schnitzel to sauerbraten with a plethora of local Frankfurt beer to wash it...
Schillerstraße 2, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Schiller Street comes to life every Friday, as local farmers and small business owners set up for Schillermarkt. Here you can find fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, authentic german cheese and sausages, as well as wine and flowers. One of...
Berger Str., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A great place to take in the authentic Frankfurt lifestyle, Berger Street runs through the intimate and down-to-earth neighborhood of Bornheim, and is filled with funky boutiques and second-hand stores that are perfect for those hard-to-find...
Mainkai 15, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Grab breakfast at this riverside café and catch up on local and international news with their endless supply of newspapers and magazines. This small café is often overlooked, but serves great coffee, tea, and small meals including salads, egg...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun