Collected by Mackenzie Muldoon
3012 S Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA
How much fun can it possibly be to maneuver excavators, dig holes in dirt and carry heavy stuff around? It turns that this having your hands on the controls of heavy machinery is a lot of fun! Dig This is essentially an adult's playground (ages...
506 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Park on Fremont is a everything that a gastropub and beer garden should be, with a very cool, hipster bar (featuring taxidermy—a must these days), as well as ample space to stretch out underneath cafe lights in the back. It's like a little piece...
770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Reservations required—and no wonder. The tours at the Neon Museum sell out months in advance. A walk through the museum's famous "Boneyard" (where neon goes to die) is fascinating, from motel row to the first integrated casino (one that shut...
300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Though the city isn't normally considered a go-to hot spot for history buffs, Las Vegas' past is steeped in organized crime; without it, the city would be a very different place than it is today. Throughout the years, money has been exchanged...
2985 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Open 24 hours a day, Peppermill is an age-old diner that is both stuck in the past and hasn't gone out of style. It's one of the few free-standing restaurants still in existence on the Strip, and the tacky neon fascade makes it hard to miss in its...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys