Collected by Holly Colvin
Holly Colvin′s Wishlist
Diablo Lake, Washington 98283, USA
In the summer, take at least a couple of days to drive the North Cascades Loop — four hundred miles of alpine splendor just to the northeast of Seattle, just south of the Canadian border. At Diablo Lake, pull off the highway and check out the...
15 Entrance Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544, USA
Climb up into one of the cliff-dwellings in Frijoles Canyon; imagine the view in the 1100's, when these were excavated in northern New Mexico. Bandelier National Monument, about an hour NW of Santa Fe, is full of these 'cavates'--chambers carved...
North Rim, AZ 86052, USA
If you are in the area its definitely a place one needs to see, you will be impressed by the scale of it all. if you go to the SKYWALK, the horseshoe configured walkway above the Canyon you will be able to look through the glass floor at the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico