Collected by Sandi
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam is a city with so much to offer that it can be overwhelming when planning your visit. With the museums, restaurants, canals, and nightlife to explore it can be even harder to plan your trip on a budget. If you are going for at least a...
Gabriël Metsustraat 8, 1071 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands
It has been a decade since the major museums on the Museumplein—a grassy square connecting Amsterdam’s main art centers—have all been open at the same time. Here’s what to check out at the Van Gogh Museum. Sunflowers, The...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now