Holidays in Tobago
Collected by Barry Brown , AFAR Staff
Delaford, Trinidad and Tobago
We dropped by on a Sunday afternoon while on our drive around the island. It doesn't look like much from the outside, and it was questionable as to whether it was even open. But don't be put off by the roadside look of the place. Walk through to...
Pigeon Point Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
Buss-Up-Shut is a local dish of Trinidad & Tobago that you can find at any roti shop. This particular buss-up-shut was purchased at the Tobago Curry House located nearby on an unnamed street. Directions: Coming out of Pigeon Point Road you make a...
Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
Right in front of one of Tobago's finest 'local' restaurants the Fish Pot at the top of Grafton Road, is a place where the locals really eat. I'm not sure that it even has an official name but the food was AMAZING! The wonderful lady behind the...
Englishmans Bay, Trinidad and Tobago
The image speaks for itself. A lazy Sunday afternoon in Tobago. The day after Christmas (Boxing Day). What an incredible view from the hilltop above the bay, and a nice visit to the warm water after driving down to the beach.
Plymouth, Trinidad and Tobago
Well. it was a good idea at the time. A new hairstyle. Twists done on the beach in Tobago. Miss Jackie was wonderful and the experience was not bad at all. It looked cool and everyone had compliments when I got home, but I'm a wash and go kinda...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time