Holidays in Tobago
Collected by Barry Brown , AFAR Staff
Delaford, Trinidad and Tobago
We dropped by on a Sunday afternoon while on our drive around the island. It doesn't look like much from the outside, and it was questionable as to whether it was even open. But don't be put off by the roadside look of the place. Walk through to...
Pigeon Point Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
Sure, it's one of the more touristy destinations on the small island of Tobago, but sometimes you don't have to go off the beaten path to enjoy sensational sundowners in the West Indies. You don't even need to go into the pay area of the beach....
Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
Right in front of one of Tobago's finest 'local' restaurants the Fish Pot at the top of Grafton Road, is a place where the locals really eat. I'm not sure that it even has an official name but the food was AMAZING! The wonderful lady behind the...
Englishmans Bay, Trinidad and Tobago
The image speaks for itself. A lazy Sunday afternoon in Tobago. The day after Christmas (Boxing Day). What an incredible view from the hilltop above the bay, and a nice visit to the warm water after driving down to the beach.
Plymouth, Trinidad and Tobago
Well. it was a good idea at the time. A new hairstyle. Twists done on the beach in Tobago. Miss Jackie was wonderful and the experience was not bad at all. It looked cool and everyone had compliments when I got home, but I'm a wash and go kinda...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019