Holidays in Tobago
Collected by Barry Brown , AFAR Staff
Delaford, Trinidad and Tobago
We dropped by on a Sunday afternoon while on our drive around the island. It doesn't look like much from the outside, and it was questionable as to whether it was even open. But don't be put off by the roadside look of the place. Walk through to...
Pigeon Point Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
Buss-Up-Shut is a local dish of Trinidad & Tobago that you can find at any roti shop. This particular buss-up-shut was purchased at the Tobago Curry House located nearby on an unnamed street. Directions: Coming out of Pigeon Point Road you make a...
Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
Right in front of one of Tobago's finest 'local' restaurants the Fish Pot at the top of Grafton Road, is a place where the locals really eat. I'm not sure that it even has an official name but the food was AMAZING! The wonderful lady behind the...
Englishmans Bay, Trinidad and Tobago
The image speaks for itself. A lazy Sunday afternoon in Tobago. The day after Christmas (Boxing Day). What an incredible view from the hilltop above the bay, and a nice visit to the warm water after driving down to the beach.
Plymouth, Trinidad and Tobago
Well. it was a good idea at the time. A new hairstyle. Twists done on the beach in Tobago. Miss Jackie was wonderful and the experience was not bad at all. It looked cool and everyone had compliments when I got home, but I'm a wash and go kinda...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May