Collected by pam weber
2 Chome-11-３６ Miyanosawa 2 Jo, Nishi Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 063-0052, Japan
I love chocolate factories. When I was a kid, I used to watch musical entitled Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I also visited a local chocolate factory as part of a school field trip and I remember warm sweet smell of chocolates and us...
1 Chome-1 Omachi, Biei, Kamikawa District, Hokkaido 071-0204, Japan
Biei area in Hokkaido has one of the most dramatic landscapes I have seen. If they asked me to draw my imaginary favourite landscape scenes, I would draw Biei. While it is far up North, train transportation works perfectly in Japan including...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter