Collected by THOMAS THAN
Thu Bồn River, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, Cẩm Nam, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Let me set the scene for you. A sleepy Vietnamese town on the Thu Bon River, a place where colorful shops loom over ancient cobbled streets, lanterns illuminate the path through a grandiose covered bridge, and tiny men pilot tiny skiffs across the...
175 Cửa Đại, Cẩm Sơn, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
My friend and I stayed at a beautiful little inn on the river in Hoi An. Vietnam was originally not on our trip list but, since we were visiting Thailand and Cambodia, we threw it in. We were so glad that we did! Vietnam is such a beautiful...
Careful cookery, with good enough service, too. When I return to Hoi An, I'll just dine here every day, it's consistent to the core, every other restaurant in town is a bore. [Feature dish: White Rose (banh bao): steamed prawns in rice dumplings...
Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quang Nam Province 560000, Vietnam
At Morning Glory restaurant, there is a plethora of local dishes to choose from -- morning glory salad, Cao Lau and White Rose (banh bao vac) to name a few. Or a highlight in itself is to rise early in the day and sit outside and sip on Vietnamese...
03 Hoàng Diệu Thị Xã Hội An, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
I showed the picture on my phone to fruit vendor at the Hoi An market early in the morning. Her once stern face softened and she soon sprung to life eager to help me find the Banh Mi shop in the picture. She drew me maps, and practically walked me...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now