Ho Chi Minh
Collected by Roque Deherrera
26 Lê Thị Riêng, P, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
You want to find the best banh mi in Saigon - then go where the lines is. There was a huge line at Huynh Hoa on Le Thi Rieng street. It was a little hole in the wall shop, but the stand was packed with locals pulling up on their bike and getting...
Tầng 26, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
29-31 Tôn Thất Thiệp, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We had an overnight in Saigon and after our lunch at the Temple Club went downstairs for dessert at Fanny. The shop is adorable and the flavors were extensive. While I didn't try the avocado ice cream the ones I did have were fantastic! Fanny's...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
1-3 Phan Chu Trinh, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On a 2000 trip to Vietnam, Bill Clinton stopped by this second-level shop for a bowl of their super solid phở. Years later, Phở 2000 still touts the former president's visit and makes excellent noodle soup. Their fried spring rolls are addictive...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 3 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Air Travel These Startups Will Get You on a Private Jet—at a Fraction of the Typical Cost