Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Collected by Emily O'Neill
26-27, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
277E Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I shared the table with a couple of young man as I ordered the least-strong-Arabia coffee from the wide selection of beans available at the store, VD 36,000 a glass, 3/4 filled up with thick flavor of fresh brew coffee, condensed milk and the rest...
1-3 Phan Chu Trinh, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On a 2000 trip to Vietnam, Bill Clinton stopped by this second-level shop for a bowl of their super solid phở. Years later, Phở 2000 still touts the former president's visit and makes excellent noodle soup. Their fried spring rolls are addictive...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With