Ho Chi Minh City
Collected by Anne West
It's hard not to make sweeping statements like "Best of" when you go to Hai's great local restaurant in Binh Thanh district. Having eaten my face off in HCMC, I can attest to the fact that his catfish is truly the best. Don't miss the fatty pork...
210 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bìn, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
quan nuong is a rooftop restaurant and a BBQ establishment with ambience. grill your heart out and then head back down the stairs to the 1F for coconutty ice cream scoops at fanny's to refresh the smoky palate--or head back up the stairs to the 2F...
287A Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường Hàm Tiến, Thành phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận, Vietnam
Drive four hours from frenetic Saigon and you’ll arrive at the port city of Phan Thiet on the southeastern coast, around which lie sand dunes, scenic lakes, quaint fishing villages, golf courses, and—along pristine Mui Ne...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World