Ho Chi Minh City
Collected by Anne West
It's hard not to make sweeping statements like "Best of" when you go to Hai's great local restaurant in Binh Thanh district. Having eaten my face off in HCMC, I can attest to the fact that his catfish is truly the best. Don't miss the fatty pork...
210 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bìn, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
quan nuong is a rooftop restaurant and a BBQ establishment with ambience. grill your heart out and then head back down the stairs to the 1F for coconutty ice cream scoops at fanny's to refresh the smoky palate--or head back up the stairs to the 2F...
287A Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường Hàm Tiến, Thành phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận, Vietnam
Drive four hours east from Saigon and you’ll arrive at the port city of Phan Thiet, around which lie sand dunes, scenic lakes, quaint fishing villages, golf courses, and—along pristine Mui Ne Beach—this five-star Anantara resort....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign