Felicia Malecha’s Ho chi Minh
Built in the 1920s, this beautiful structure houses an interesting range of items from Vietnam’s long history, including artifacts from the Khmer civilizations, statues of Buddhas from across the region, relics from Angkor Wat in Cambodia...
With incense swirling through the air and statues of dragons, fierce animals and wild birds looming all around you, this temple, constructed by the city’s Cantonese community at the beginning of the 20th century, is certainly...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers
- 5Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast