Ho chi Minh
Built in the 1920s, this beautiful structure houses an interesting range of items from Vietnam’s long history, including artifacts from the Khmer civilizations, statues of Buddhas from across the region, relics from Angkor Wat in Cambodia...
With incense swirling through the air and statues of dragons, fierce animals and wild birds looming all around you, this temple, constructed by the city’s Cantonese community at the beginning of the 20th century, is certainly...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May