Ho chi Minh
Built in the 1920s, this beautiful structure houses an interesting range of items from Vietnam’s long history, including artifacts from the Khmer civilizations, statues of Buddhas from across the region, relics from Angkor Wat in Cambodia...
With incense swirling through the air and statues of dragons, fierce animals and wild birds looming all around you, this temple, constructed by the city’s Cantonese community at the beginning of the 20th century, is certainly...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter