Ho chi minh
Collected by Nisha
1/23 Trường Chinh, Phường 15, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our way to find yet another banh mi cart, we noticed a tiny sign that said "boo coffee, 9th floor" at what looked like an alleyway full of parked motor bikes. We went in, took a crowded elevator up to the eighth floor (the 9th floor button was...
7, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hải Triều, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
An emblem of the new Vietnam, this 68-story skyscraper, named for a Vietnamese conglomerate and designed by Venezuelan architect Carlos Zapata, is easily identified in Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline—a helipad juts out from near the top,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos