ho chi minh
Collected by Che Le Che Jaafar
593 Nguyễn Kiệm, Phường 3, Gò Vấp, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
This is one of many, many headgear shops. The population of Saigon (yes, even many of the natives still refer to Ho Chi Minh City as Saigon) is rapidly approaching 9 million people and their main transportation is the scooter and most wear...
10 Đặng Tất, Tân Định, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Cuc Gach Quan or depending on who you ask, "Brick" is an old converted French villa designed by Vietnamese architect Tran Binh. It's not easy exploring the local grub in a country like Vietnam. Sometimes it takes a place like Brick to highlight...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
26 Lê Thị Riêng, P, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
banh mi can sandwich chicken, pork, beef, tofu, etc.--usually there's a list, however brief, to choose from. at banh mi huynh hoa, aside from a single sign, a menu (in writing) was out of sight. ladies in floral and patterned do bo attire...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico