Ho Chi Minh
Collected by Nathan Turner
Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
“Unlock your gun. Everyone listen to me. Một, hai, ba, GO!” One of the fastest growing sports in Vietnam is paintball! The young, the old, uncles and grandmothers all dress in military fatigues, put on a mask and shoot at each other for 10 minutes...
88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
The roof top bar at the Sheraton is Saigon is probably the best place to catch the sunset and some amazing panoramic views of the city - but come in early, the amazing views, and two for one happy hour cocktails, make this a very popular sunset...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles