Ho Chi Min
Collected by Edward Tan
Tầng 26, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
For 35,000 dong, you can get a giant bowl of rice vermicelli noodles, grilled pork and a crab and pork spring roll, topped with spicy and sweet chili fish sauce. There's really nothing more you need in the morning, is there? This lady sets up her...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes