Ho Chi Min
Collected by Edward Tan
26-27, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
For 35,000 dong, you can get a giant bowl of rice vermicelli noodles, grilled pork and a crab and pork spring roll, topped with spicy and sweet chili fish sauce. There's really nothing more you need in the morning, is there? This lady sets up her...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
34 Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Bến Nghé Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Want a place to meet some locals? Try the cosmic bowling on the fourth floor of the Diamond Plaza Shopping Centre. A lot of this crowd speaks English, so there are plenty of folks to talk to.
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With