ho chi mih
Collected by Busra Copuroglu
38 Nguyễn Ư Dĩ, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
After a hard days work, play or sight seeing, a trip to The Deck will always cap the day off right and serve as the start to a fantastic night on the town. Located outside of District 1, The Deck is my favorite place to unwind and enjoy a few...
29-31 Tôn Thất Thiệp, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
My taxi driver and I circled the block twice before locating this cleverly hidden gem. The Temple Club is, like all good spots, a challenge at first to find. The street entrance features an unobtrusive red sign, and the entrance is lit with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019