Collected by S
Hong Kong, 上環環畢街7-9號
My mornings in Hong Kong are normally spent doing errands and perhaps recovering from the previous night, as I will admit that the nightlife scene in Hong Kong is probably the most active of anywhere I travel. Congee is the best way to start the...
Hong Kong, Wan Chai, Johnston Rd, 60號, J Residence, Shop 8, J Senses Entrance on Ship Street
There are so many places to have dinner in Hong Kong, but one of my favorites for creative Chinese cuisine is BO Innovation in Wan Chai. The chef has a punk rock vibe to him and he isn’t afraid to take risks. His tasting menu always has pleasant...
Hong Kong, Central, 中環港景街1號國際金融中心商場1期3樓1061號舖
Amo Eno is is amazingly advanced for a wine bar, as it should be for being in the largest wine market in the world. It’s located in Central District and feels really futuristic. To choose a wine, you navigate through the multi-touch LCD tabletops....
33 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
If you are looking for great cocktails, head to Lily and Bloom. The drinks are inspired by America’s Prohibition era. They have a lot of great rum drinks like the Old Cuban or the Periodista. Upstairs is a small private dining room and a cigar...
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys