Collected by DT
Bigfoot Centre, 38 Yiu Wa St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
You’ll be on the go during your visit to Hong Kong, but there’s always time for a cuppa. International design magazines are strewn across the main table, and a chandelier hangs from exposed pipes at the hip The Coffee Academics. Try the Classico...
3-4F, Lee Theatre Plaza,, 99 Percival St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Many of us now know and love the no-frills (and even less branding–or is it?) of Japanese brand Muji. Homeware, clothing, beauty products, travel accessories, stationery and even snacks can be found in each of their shops in Hong Kong. However,...
10 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Gyirong, Xigaze, Tibet, China
Outfitter Epic Tomato’s new Nepal expedition is novel for two reasons. First, travelers hike to peaks in the Himalayas that are virtually untouched by humans. From there, the most intrepid strap into a glider alongside an instructor who is armed...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States