Collected by Mae
24 Lei Yue Mun Praya Road, Lei Yue Mun, Hong Kong
Lei Yue Mun ("Carp Gate") Seafood Market is a well-known place for seafood. There are endless selections of seafood, as well as restaurants along the narrow street. You can pick the seafood by yourself, and bring it to a nearby restaurant for them...
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
If you have seen the beauty of Victoria Harbour, make sure you catch a laser show as well. There are 5 different themes to keep your eyes busy, so if you want to take some good pictures and enjoy the show at the same time, better bring a tripod...
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The colorful Po Lin Monastery was built more than a century ago in the secluded mountains of Lantau Island. In 1993, the 112-foot-high bronze Tian Tan Buddha, also known as the Big Buddha, was erected to face the monastery and north toward the...
Prince Edward, Hong Kong
Hong Kong cuisine matriarch Martha Sherpa instructs both culinary professionals and aspiring visitors how to prepare dim sum staples like traditional pork steamed buns and dumplings filled with homemade egg custard. Intimate classes of no more...
Ocean Park, Hong Kong
There's no better way to chase the sweltering Hong Kong summer heat than at the homegrown Ocean Park. At the Waterfront is Aqua City, where you'll find an Old Hong Kong town, perfect for capturing those holiday photos. By night, cool down with the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World