HK and the Philippines 2015
Collected by taushac
25 Lok Ku Rd, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
We spent a lovely Saturday in my favorite kitchen store in Hong Kong, Pantry Magic. Between shelves of pie pans and colorful hand towels, we learned how to cook some amazing recipes. In this class, Jason Black from the Salted Pig restaurant taught...
Miniloc Island, Bayan ng El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Imagine hundreds of tiny islands, coral reefs, limestone cliffs, turquoise water, white sand beaches, and hidden lagoons. Basically imagine a tropical paradise and you have the Bacuit Archipelago surrounding El Nido on the island of Palawan in the...
Batason, Buruanga, 5609 Aklan, Philippines
Ariel's Point is, by far, the best day trip from Boracay Island. That is, if you can manage to peel yourself off its beautiful beaches. What you get: A full day of Cliff Diving into the beautiful dark blue waters of the Philippine Sea. There are 4...
Jubilee St, Central, Hong Kong
Traveling up and down the Central-Mid Levels Escalator is a quick, efficient way to get around while at the same time immersing yourself in the urban jungle of Hong Kong. Stretching for over 800m and rising about 135m, the world's longest outdoor...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village