HK and the Philippines 2015
Collected by taushac
25 Lok Ku Rd, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
We spent a lovely Saturday in my favorite kitchen store in Hong Kong, Pantry Magic. Between shelves of pie pans and colorful hand towels, we learned how to cook some amazing recipes. In this class, Jason Black from the Salted Pig restaurant taught...
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Even during the low season White Beach on Boracay Island is full on. Dance music blares out of clubs and bars. Restaurant hawkers shout out their daily deals in front of massive seafood buffets. Korean tour groups block the beach path and touts...
Rawlinson House (cotton Tree Drive Marriage Registry), Cotton Tree Dr, Central, Hong Kong
I found Hong Kong Park to be both peaceful and beautiful. It is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle. Insiders tip: be sure to visit the aviary within the park. Many beautiful tropical birds to admire!
Jubilee St, Central, Hong Kong
Traveling up and down the Central-Mid Levels Escalator is a quick, efficient way to get around while at the same time immersing yourself in the urban jungle of Hong Kong. Stretching for over 800m and rising about 135m, the world's longest outdoor...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022