Collected by Karan Wadhera
Hong Kong, Diamond Hill, Fung Tak Rd, 60
A serene respite from the towering urban sprawl nearby, this traditional Tang Dynasty–style landscaped garden is based on the design of the famous Jiangshouju Garden in Shanxi Province. Winding paths lead visitors past pines, cypress, and...
Yuen Po St, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
Drifting though residential alleyways topped with laundry canopies, birds tickle your ears with song as you near one of Hong Kong’s greatest marketplaces. The Bird Market is a unique cultural hobby where birds are bought and sold not for their...
8 Finance Street Central, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter