Collected by Rachel Hawa
31 Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
I'm always looking for a new take on a classic view, and I found this one while marveling at Hong Kong's famous skyline from Victoria Peak. I used a 50mm Lensbaby to compress the distance between buildings, and I played with the plane of focus by...
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
I'm sure you've seen many pictures of this famous big buddha in Hong Kong. This picture is particularly special to me as I took this trip with my whole family, extended aunts, uncles and all, gathering from all parts of the globe. My mom told me...
Hong Kong, Kowloon City, Lung Kong Rd, 地下及閣樓
It's always a good idea to put yourself in the hands of a local foodie when you're new in town. That's exactly how I found myself in the outer reaches of Kowloon at a Halal restaurant sampling the 'juicy beef cake,' on my first visit to Hong Kong....
Peng Chau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong is greener than you might think. Offsetting its mind-boggling population density is plentiful natural scenery ranging from beaches to mountains that keeps avid outdoorsmen coming back and has roped quite a few into residency. It's...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Tim Ho Wan is a very delicious and extremely affordable Michelin 1 star restaurant in Hong Kong. My traveling companion and I were so excited to eat here, we may have gone a little overboard with our order. Our food started to come out and just...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico