Collected by Rachel Hawa
31 Lugard Rd, The Peak Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The colorful Po Lin Monastery was built more than a century ago in the secluded mountains of Lantau Island. In 1993, the 112-foot-high bronze Tian Tan Buddha, also known as the Big Buddha, was erected to face the monastery and north toward the...
Hong Kong, 九龍城龍崗道地下及閣樓
It's always a good idea to put yourself in the hands of a local foodie when you're new in town. That's exactly how I found myself in the outer reaches of Kowloon at a Halal restaurant sampling the 'juicy beef cake,' on my first visit to Hong Kong....
Peng Chau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong is greener than you might think. Offsetting its mind-boggling population density is plentiful natural scenery ranging from beaches to mountains that keeps avid outdoorsmen coming back and has roped quite a few into residency. It's...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps