Collected by Bruna Araujo
Charleston, SC, USA
We spent a day in May wandering the fragrant Antebellum streets of Charleston, SC... At first, we were puzzled by the omnipresence of, wait--is that the scent of root beer? Of all things, that's what our noses first told us--and then we realized...
Hiking the Great Wall was an amazing experience. What made it even better was going to Simatai, which isn't as heavily visited as Badaling and other parts of the Wall. It's harder to get to and takes more effort to reach, but it's worth it. The...
Petermann NT 0872, Australia
For millions of years, this red rock in the middle of miles and miles of desert has been an oasis for both the Aboriginal peoples and desert dwelling animals of Australia. It has provided the shade, plants, and water crucial for survival in this...
St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK
History comes alive at the Royal Palace and Fortress on Tower Hill. Seeing the armory and the dungeons once used to imprison queens, kings, princes, and the crown jewels elicits some extra-sensory experiences, conjuring voices in the walls as if...
Westermarkt, 1016 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
After a visit to the famous Anne Frank Haus, we wandered around the block and literally stumbled on this Memorial honoring the LGBT community lost in World War 2 as well as those being persecuted today. Visiting with my partner, it was very...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico