Collected by Jeremy Saum, AFAR Staff
604Rajendra Nagar Street No 4, Lane No 9, Tapovan, Dehradun,, Uttarakhand 248001, India
The Northern Uttaranchal region of India is set amongst the Himalayas, the only way to get there is on an overnight train followed by a further 1 hour forest trek, super isolated and truly beautiful. The Shakti 360 Leti camp is incredible,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now