Collected by Jeremy Saum, AFAR Staff
604Rajendra Nagar Street No 4, Lane No 9, Tapovan, Dehradun,, Uttarakhand 248001, India
The Northern Uttaranchal region of India is set amongst the Himalayas, the only way to get there is on an overnight train followed by a further 1 hour forest trek, super isolated and truly beautiful. The Shakti 360 Leti camp is incredible,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights