Hilton head trip
Collected by Mary Alexandra Rojas
70 Honey Horn Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
This excellent family attraction is located a little off the main drag in Hilton Head, leaving plenty of room for the resident "marsh tacky" horses, a butterfly garden, guided walks and tours, art exhibits, and even turtle talks to inform guests...
41 Calhoun St # A, Bluffton, SC 29910, USA
From wonderful illustrated copies of The Hobbit, Babar plushes, and fun games for kids, the Storybook Shoppe has it all. It has to be one of the most adorable kid's bookshops I have ever visited. Think Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail, in the heart of...
1407 Main St, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
In a small shopping area sits a building with the name Munchies, and it serves the most delightful sweet treats anyone could ever need. Munchies is the self-proclaimed "Soup to Sundae Shoppe," because it serves and sells homemade fudge and ice...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022