Collected by Joseph P. Russo
6 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
You won't find too many diners in the South, mostly because we're too busy building another Chick-Fil-A or a Waffle House. So, when you do stumble upon a diner, go. Hilton Head Diner is just that—a diner. The service is good, the food and drinks...
3390, 8 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
On Pirate's Island, each mini-golf course features a ‘story’ with actual, historical facts! Slip in a little knowledge while keeping the little ones engaged. Miniature golf is always fun, but sometimes the course is either too easy, or too tough...
95 Mathews Dr Suite C, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
This restaurant is quite elegant despite the fact that it’s tucked into a mall. Classic sushi items are locals’ favorites (especially the Watchman and Volcano rolls), and there’s a large saki selection for a variety of authentic pairings. OKKO...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna