Collected by Joseph P. Russo
6 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
You won't find too many diners in the South, mostly because we're too busy building another Chick-Fil-A or a Waffle House. So, when you do stumble upon a diner, go. Hilton Head Diner is just that—a diner. The service is good, the food and drinks...
8 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
On Pirate's Island, each mini-golf course features a ‘story’ with actual, historical facts! Slip in a little knowledge while keeping the little ones engaged. Miniature golf is always fun, but sometimes the course is either too easy, or too tough...
95 Mathews Dr Suite C, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
This restaurant is quite elegant despite the fact that it’s tucked into a mall. Classic sushi items are locals’ favorites (especially the Watchman and Volcano rolls), and there’s a large saki selection for a variety of authentic pairings. OKKO...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter