Collected by Bonnie Wong
1815 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Carlsmith Beach Park in Hilo is known for turtles that hang out in the shallow turquoise water close to shore. Visitors can walk onto the rocks and simply look into the water to see a turtle. These magnificent creatures abound in Hawaii....
96-2556 Mamalahoa Hwy, Pahala, HI 96777, USA
In the least-populated district of the Big Island, near Pahala, lies a group of pristine, cloud-haloed coffee farms. Called "Cloud Rest," these spruce-studded coffee farms lie on the slopes of the majestic Mauna Loa and enjoy rich, fertile soil...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked