Collected by Kristin Henning
This should be in highlights
Twin Cities, MN, USA
The river roads along the Mississippi offer great views. This is from the St. Paul side, looking at the Minneapolis skyline. Biking options in the Twin Cities are plentiful. Bike the lakes in Minneapolis, or the Great River Rounds, or visit any of...
2000 S 4th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Electric Fetus record store has been serving music heads in the community since 1968. Its roots are in the hippie scene of the '60s and '70s, evidenced by tales like the Streakers Sales (where customers were allowed to take all they could carry...
725 Vineland Pl, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
The Walker Art Center has one of the best collections of modern art in the Midwest, and in 2017, it reopened its public sculpture garden following a two-year renovation. The 19-acre collection holds 60 pieces, up from 40 when the center opened in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna