High Adventure Activities Across Colorado
Adventure in Colorado is all about gravity—or attempts to defy it. You can find pretty much any extreme mountain activity you can dream up. From ice climbing in Ouray to rock climbing in Boulder Canyon, to hiking any of the state's 53 fourteeners, here are a few activities to get the adrenaline running. Clip in, you're on belay.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences