HIDDEN GEMS - RURAL EXP.
Collected by Pratik Goel
2-4 Gold Hill, Shaftesbury SP7 8LY, UK
The Salt Cellar is perched at the top of Gold Hill in Shaftesbury with sweeping views across the Blackmore Vale. This very picturesque hill is really steep and has been used in films. This is a very popular cafe with locals and sits underneath the...
On a visit to Cappadocia, it's a good idea to schedule some roaming around time. In all the canyons, there are adjoining valleys and everywhere little abandoned cave homes, old carved churches, gardens (still in use by the locals), grape vines,...
56360 Le Palais, France
Inspired by the inscription on the back of a little painting I bought at the Paris flea market, I set off on an adventure to Belle-Île en Mer, an island off the coast of Brittany. What an adventure it was...on a cold day where it was raining...
Viale Battaglione Val Leogra, 44, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
I found that I preferred the small towns of Italy as opposed to the vast city of Rome. Vicenza was no exception. This charming town offers a plethora of options for history, art, and architecture lovers. The Teatro Olimpico: Designed by Andrea...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun