HIDDEN GEMS - RURAL EXP.
Collected by Pratik Goel
2-4 Gold Hill, Shaftesbury SP7 8LY, UK
The Salt Cellar is perched at the top of Gold Hill in Shaftesbury with sweeping views across the Blackmore Vale. This very picturesque hill is really steep and has been used in films. This is a very popular cafe with locals and sits underneath the...
On a visit to Cappadocia, it's a good idea to schedule some roaming around time. In all the canyons, there are adjoining valleys and everywhere little abandoned cave homes, old carved churches, gardens (still in use by the locals), grape vines,...
56360 Le Palais, France
Inspired by the inscription on the back of a little painting I bought at the Paris flea market, I set off on an adventure to Belle-Île en Mer, an island off the coast of Brittany. What an adventure it was...on a cold day where it was raining...
Viale Battaglione Val Leogra, 44, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
I found that I preferred the small towns of Italy as opposed to the vast city of Rome. Vicenza was no exception. This charming town offers a plethora of options for history, art, and architecture lovers. The Teatro Olimpico: Designed by Andrea...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna