Collected by Anna Reed
6 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
You won't find too many diners in the South, mostly because we're too busy building another Chick-Fil-A or a Waffle House. So, when you do stumble upon a diner, go. Hilton Head Diner is just that—a diner. The service is good, the food and drinks...
1 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
If you forgot your sailboat at home, kayaking around the island is the next best way to see all the beauty that H.H.I. has to offer. You can choose from tour companies that rent out kayaks or offer group trips to view the sites. If you choose to...
88 Palmetto Bay Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Oddly enough, there aren't too many walking trails throughout H.H.I. One of the few that I found on my adventure was Newhall Preserve Trail, which is a little hard to locate. A driveway on the side of the road leads to a small spot for a few cars...
960 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Antiques and a nursery full of native and colorful plants come together at The Greenery, a unique store with a wide selection of beautifully handpainted pots from Mexico, palm trees, furniture and curios. It's easy to make time to stop here—you'll...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May