Collected by Wendy Miller
Simonkatu 7, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Feeling overwhelmed? Kampin Kappeli (Chapel of Silence) is the perfect place to relax and reflect. If you visit Helsinki when the temperatures are still chilly like I did, it's also the perfect place to warm up before venturing back out into the...
Unionsgatan 29, 00170 Helsingfors, Finland
One of Helsinki's biggest tourist attractions is the Lutheran cathedral downtown. The plaza in front of the church features a statue of Emperor Alexander II of Russia. There are a number dining options in the area, but one of my favorites is...
Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
One of the most famous landmarks in Helsinki is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Walking around, you would never spot the church as there are none of the typical signs, like a spire or a cross, marking it. All you see is a large green...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter