Collected by Wendy Miller
Simonsgatan 7, 00100 Helsingfors, Finland
Feeling overwhelmed? Kampin Kappeli (Chapel of Silence) is the perfect place to relax and reflect. If you visit Helsinki when the temperatures are still chilly like I did, it's also the perfect place to warm up before venturing back out into the...
Unionsgatan 29, 00170 Helsingfors, Finland
One of Helsinki's biggest tourist attractions is the Lutheran cathedral downtown. The plaza in front of the church features a statue of Emperor Alexander II of Russia. There are a number dining options in the area, but one of my favorites is...
Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
One of the most famous landmarks in Helsinki is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Walking around, you would never spot the church as there are none of the typical signs, like a spire or a cross, marking it. All you see is a large green...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map