Collected by Doug Campbell
Yliopistonkatu 5, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
The Arctic Icebar is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the Scandinavian tradition of celebrating winter. Formed out of ice and snow, the fully functioning bar is also a living, temporary sculpture that uses frozen water to create a truly...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December