Collected by Helen W
Helen W′s Wishlist
523 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Khyber Pass is one of my favorite places to eat in San Diego. The place has been owned by the same family for 26 years and uses traditional Afghan recipes. I also enjoy this food because, although it is a little similar to Indian food, it is much...
4224, 3702 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Deli Lama is located in the eclectic neighborhood of Hillcrest in San Diego. I'm not really a sandwich person, but the 'Big Top' panini keeps me coming back! I would like to tell you about the other items on the menu- if I could just get past...
350 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Bread & Cie is located in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego, CA. Not only is Hillcrest one of the most vibrant and historical neighborhoods in San Diego, but you can find many great places to eat. Bread & Cie makes their bread fresh every...
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
Hillcrest, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Hillcrest is a quirky and vibrant neighborhood filled with boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, artists, bookstores, thrift stores and more. One of San Diego's oldest neighborhoods, Hillcrest borders the northern tip of Balboa Park, Park Blvd to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna