Everyone in Lima knows Canta Rana—some consider it the best cevicheria in the city. The owners’ son has a spot in the main market called Canta Ranita where the ceviche is just as good, and even though it’s a stall, the place has...
AmorAmar is by far the chicest spot in the neighborhood. Part of the dining room is open-air, and an art gallery and a florist shop are on-site. The menu is half Peruvian classics and half fusion-y dishes. Their pisco sours with...
Some of the best bands in Peru play at this dive bar. It also holds an annual film festival. This year, I’m applying to screen my short film about the Peruvian sea, Madre Mar [Mother Sea]. Avenida Bolognesi 307, 51/(0) 1247-1012,...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer