Heel of the boot journey
Collected by Sally
Puglia, Bassilicata journey
Via San Giovanni Vecchio, 89, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
I'm not one to skip breakfast, especially in Italy, where thoughts of cappuccino, pastries, and local ham tend to rouse me early from slumber. But on my first morning at the Hotel Sant’Angelo, in the old quarter of Matera, I was having a hard time...
70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
If narrow winding streets, lethargic cafes, and warm salt air rumble through your dreams, than Polignano should be in your plans. This seaside town on Italy's southern Adriatic shores is remarkable in every sense. Perhaps its best feature is that...
Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
The Mediterranean port side city, and capital of Puglia, is Bari. It is a place of diverse 'Adriatic' influence. Roman, Greek, and Ottoman influences are obvious at every turn. It is a fort city, built strongly on the sea. There are cathedrals...
Via Gaetano Tanzarella Vitale 47, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Tucked away in the narrow streets and alleys of Ostuni is this incredible culinary gem. My favorite dining experience in my favorite City in Puglia! Highlights include orchiette with clams and zucchini flowers and fennel cavatelli with...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind