Collected by Heather Crawford
Heather Crawford′s Wishlist
1255 Lighthouse Rd, St Marks, FL 32355, USA
Nothing captures the attention of travelers quite like lighthouses or butterflies. Imagine getting to see both in one natural setting on Florida's Panhandle. I've always enjoyed hiking around the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge, which is home...
3215 Hull Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Despite the fact that my brother has been attending UF for 2 years he had yet to go to the Natural History Museum before my visit to see him in Gainesville this May. Our first stop was the Natural History Museum. Best thing - it's free! The museum...
701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
A 10-year-old boy giggled while he took a video of a playful otter turning somersaults, over and over again. The only thing that separated them was a glass panel and a few inches of air space. It was just another day of magic at the Florida...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter