Collected by Heath Weaver
Heath Weaver′s Wishlist
Noreste de Centro de la Fortuna de San Carlos 13 Km, Provincia de Alajuela, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
A luxury hotel in the shadow of Arenal Volcano features a series of pools—one equipped with slides—and waterfalls set amid tropical gardens. Lava streaming from the volcano may provide an after-dark show. Tabacón Thermal Resort...
708 Alajuela Province alajuela, Provincia de Alajuela, Bajos del Toro, 20101, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for waterfalls, hot springs and other natural wonders, but many have become overcrowded due to an increase in tourism. If you are planning to hire a car to explore Costa Rica by land, you'll find this breathtaking waterfall...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter