Collected by Shay Rosner
88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
The roof top bar at the Sheraton is Saigon is probably the best place to catch the sunset and some amazing panoramic views of the city - but come in early, the amazing views, and two for one happy hour cocktails, make this a very popular sunset...
01 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
If the large, pink-hued facade of this religious building conjures up memories of Notre Dame, well you wouldn't be far off. Located in the middle of Paris Square in Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica is considered the premier cathedral...
Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
“Unlock your gun. Everyone listen to me. Một, hai, ba, GO!” One of the fastest growing sports in Vietnam is paintball! The young, the old, uncles and grandmothers all dress in military fatigues, put on a mask and shoot at each other for 10 minutes...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019