Collected by AFAR Explorer
579 Hayes St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Inspired by the real-life adventures of two Northern Californian sisters in Krakow, Vienna, Paris, and Brooklyn, Two Sister Bar and Books is a coffee bar, restaurant, and community space in Hayes Valley. The cozy interior and good food makes for...
449 Octavia St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Miette describes themselves as San Francisco’s most charming pastry shop, and it would be hard to disagree. Bright, colorful, and cheerful, these American takes on classic pastries are some of the best you’ll find in the city. Miette (which means...
525 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
201 Octavia St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
The Mercury Cafe is a gem. Never too crowded. Delicious coffee. Pie and lentil soup. Near the back is a stairway. It leads to an enclosed loft where a single table overlooks the cafe. Highly recommend for both reading and people watching.
601 Vallejo St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Caffe Trieste, in the heart of North Beach just off Columbus, is an authentic San Francisco experience where little has changed since Kerouac's day. The North Beach location, which opened in 1956, is a great place to sit down, enjoy a coffee, and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos