Collected by Mina Rafla
1525 Bernice St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
The largest museum in Hawaii studies and preserves the history of the islands and the Pacific—for those interested in local culture, it's a must. The Victorian building originally housed family heirlooms from Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop,...
330 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
You don't have to be at an airpot to go duty-free shopping. Always beautifully decorated, duty-free T Galleria carries such major brands as Burberry, Tumi, and Michael Kors. You'll find everything from clothing and accessories to wine and premium...
98-1005 Moanalua Rd, Aiea, HI 96701, USA
The only monorail in Hawaii goes to the mall. Actually, Pearlridge is only the second largest shopping mall on Oaha (Ala Moana is bigger). There are three mall areas in the complex that includes five major department stores and a multitude of...
1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Several traditional shopping malls dot Oahu including Ala Moana Center. Across from the Ala Moana Beach Park, it's easy to spend a day shopping and sunbathing! The open air walkways and tropical shops indicate shoppers are in Hawaii, but most...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos