Collected by Mina Rafla
1525 Bernice St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
The largest museum in Hawaii studies and preserves the history of the islands and the Pacific—for those interested in local culture, it's a must. The Victorian building originally housed family heirlooms from Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop,...
330 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
You don't have to be at an airpot to go duty-free shopping. Always beautifully decorated, duty-free T Galleria carries such major brands as Burberry, Tumi, and Michael Kors. You'll find everything from clothing and accessories to wine and premium...
98-1005 Moanalua Rd, Aiea, HI 96701, USA
The only monorail in Hawaii goes to the mall. Actually, Pearlridge is only the second largest shopping mall on Oaha (Ala Moana is bigger). There are three mall areas in the complex that includes five major department stores and a multitude of...
1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Several traditional shopping malls dot Oahu including Ala Moana Center. Across from the Ala Moana Beach Park, it's easy to spend a day shopping and sunbathing! The open air walkways and tropical shops indicate shoppers are in Hawaii, but most...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles