Collected by c2
Keauhou Bay, Kahaluu-Keauhou, HI 96740, USA
The most colorful of all the state fishes also has the most spectacular name: Hawaii’s Humuhumunukunukuapuaa. While the name is unusual, the Humuhumu (for short) is fairly easy to spot at any good snorkeling beach in the Hawaiian Islands. The one...
Ninole Loop Rd, Naalehu, HI 96772, USA
Punaluu Beach attracts visitors and locals to its black sandy volcanic shore. The beach is out of the way (between Volcanoes National Park and South Point), but worth a stop. Punaluu is not overly crowded, but the green sea turtles and uncommon...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country