Collected by SA
Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
If there is one geological formation that represents the island of Oahu, and perhaps the entire state of Hawaii, it is Diamond Head. This crater, formed about 300,000 years ago, prominently sits right next to Waikiki and makes its way into many...
933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
2365 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Smack in the middle of Waikiki’s perennial party, the Moana Surfrider has elegant old bones and the bustle of a big-city hotel. On any given day, the Victorian-era lobby is full of young Japanese brides and grooms, trailed by their...
1602 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96826, USA
All of the sandwiches at Storto’s are named after surf breaks. My favorite is the Sunset, which is roast beef, ham, and turkey. —Hoku Haiku 66-215 Kamehameha Hwy., Haleiwa, (808) 637-6633. This appeared in the June/July 2013 issue. Read more...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter