Collected by Susan Berry
1438 Kona St # B, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Growing from a cool hat brand into a leading representative of Hawaiian streetwear, Fitted appeals to island youth while emphasizing culture and history. Founded in 2005 by ex pro-skater Rene Matthyssen and former Tori Richard designer Keola Naka’...
412 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
The 112-room Surfjack Hotel channels 1960’s Hawaii, with vintage upholstery on the headboards, reed ceilings, and midcentury modern furnishings. The onsite Swim Club, with its outdoor pool bar, hosts music events and movie nights....
Honolulu, HI, USA
Duck inside this warehouse on Lana Lane for a crash course on the varied Kakaako art scene. An artist collective that spans media and genres, Lana Lane Studios provides space for creative types to collaborate and learn from each other. The artists...
32 N Hotel St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Coffee shop by day; cocktail bar and artist space by night; and, sometimes, nightclub by late night. That’s the winning recipe at Manifest, which is one of a handful of bars driving Honolulu’s cocktail culture into exciting new territory. Here,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local