Collected by Susan Berry
1438 Kona St # B, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Growing from a cool hat brand into a leading representative of Hawaiian streetwear, Fitted appeals to island youth while emphasizing culture and history. Founded in 2005 by ex pro-skater Rene Matthyssen and former Tori Richard designer Keola Naka’...
412 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Hawaii’s freewheeling ‘60s surfer vibe lives on at the Surfjack, a new boutique hotel in Waikiki. Guests get to revel in that spirit and heritage, thanks to historical touches like mid-century-inspired, handcrafted coffee tables and...
Honolulu, HI, USA
Duck inside this warehouse on Lana Lane for a crash course on the varied Kakaako art scene. An artist collective that spans media and genres, Lana Lane Studios provides space for creative types to collaborate and learn from each other. The artists...
32 N Hotel St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Coffee shop by day; cocktail bar and artist space by night; and, sometimes, nightclub by late night. That’s the winning recipe at Manifest, which is one of a handful of bars driving Honolulu’s cocktail culture into exciting new territory. Here,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019