Collected by Elaine Davenport
67-292 Goodale Ave, Waialua, HI 96791, USA
Jerry’s knows how to make pizza. It’s BYOB, so you can go across the street to the Brown Bottle and pick up some beer or a bottle of wine. — Hoku Haiku. 67-292 Goodale Ave., Waialua, (808) 637-8866. This appeared in the June/July 2013 issue. ...
59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
This historic nature park has gardens, cultural sites, and a waterfall that empties into a pool visitors can swim in. Don’t miss botanical specialist David Orr’s monthly full moon walks, which showcase plants that bloom at night. — Hoku Haiku ...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign